How WATCH D.O.G.S works....
WATCH D.O.G.S., a K-12 program, invites fathers, grandfathers, uncles or other father figures to volunteer at least one full day at their child's/student's school during the school year. The program is overseen by a "Top Dog" volunteer who partners with the school administrator to coordinate scheduling and identify opportunities to provide assistance to the school. WATCH D.O.G.S perform a variety of tasks during their volunteer day.
- Monitoring the school entrance
- Assisting with unloading/loading of buses & cars
- Monitoring the lunch room
- Helping in the classroom with teacher's guidance by working with small groups of students
To participate in WATCH D.O.G.S, please follow the instructions below.
Fill out your Online Volunteer Application for clearance through Plano ISD. CLICK HERE This must be done every year.
- Once approved sign up for Watch D.O.G.S. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
- To purchase Watch D.O.G.S. apparel: CLICK HERE
Contact our WATCH D.O.G.S. coordinators, Matthew and Vanessa Kirchmeier for additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org